Day Two

My first full day with my new family. I think I have a mummy and two small humans called Amy and Sophie. I like my family...I think?
The mummy cuddles me and keeps waving a shiny thing around (I think it's called a phone?) it has a bright light that winks at me and mummy's said it was taking 'photos' whatever that means. 



The human called Sophie changed my box as soon as I did a smelly...this is nice as sometimes before the smelly would be around for a long time. This Sophie also feeds me and changes my water.
The Amy human plays with me and I have lots and lots of toys.

I have coughed a couple of times I don't know why but it makes mummy pall a funny face and she said she was going to take me to a ....VET!
After I had my lunch and a nice sleep I had a play then I put myself to bed. Mummy said I was a very good girl. 
Then mummy woke me up and put me in my basket, I was worried but mummy said it was all OK. I don't know why but I trust mummy so when we got into the mettle box mummy calls 'car' I settled down and watched mummy 'drive'.
Soon we arrived at the vets and we went into see a lady... I hope she is nice?
The lady looked me over and listened to my heart she said all was good I weighed 2.2 kg Is that good? Mummy seemed happy anyway. THEN it all went horribly wrong and the lady stuck something up my bum!!!!!!! Who would dooooo that? And she said she was a LADY! I was so not happy I wanted to cry...why would mummy let the lady do this to me? Mummy was cuddling me and talking to me but she did not stop the lady....then it was all over!
I was a little cross but mummy kept cuddling e and telling me it would all be OK. Then she put me back in my carrier and I was very happy. I asked mummy if we could go home now please. I'm not sure mummy understands cat talk but she did take me home so I guess she does.
Once we got home I had another cuddle and a good play then I had some dinner and went to bed. 



I could smell food coming from the other side of the big wooden thing called door. The food smelled good and one day I'm going to get to the other side of door and find it. 
Later in the evening I was having a good play with my family and I could hear noises coming from the other side of door.... I think there are other cats out there?

Comments

Popular Posts