Coming Home.... Day One

So today is the day I get my new family, the lady that has been looking after me someone said her name is breeder? Anyway she said I need to be a good girl and then I can go to my new family. I'm only twelve weeks old and not sure what good is but I'll give it a go.
After lunch the lady called breeder put me in a cage thing in a place my brother said is called living room. Thing was my brother was not with me?
I had a sleep and then when I woke up some people were in the room with Breeder. Breeder let me out and I had a run around the room, there were a lot of long tubes but when I had a chew on them the Breeder told my off!!!
The people in the room could not stop looking at me, Breeder said they are my new family, I thought that was a bit odd as I had my brother HE was my family....last week I had other siblings but they had all gone to new family too. Oh, maybe these people have my siblings?
I did give the peoples a quick sniff and I could smell other cats but not my siblings? Then the lady called Breeder scooped me up and put me back in the cage...I don't like the cage!
I could not work out what was going on ....I think I need my brother. THEN something strange happened MUMMY! My mummy came in, she was in a box and she was ignoring me but I just knew it was my mummy.

Breeder and the lady talked and the lady looked at mummy and said she was a beauty.
I looked at the lady she seemed nice, sitting next to her was a girl who I just know will be my friend. There was also a man I think he will be nice too. If these people are my new family I will be OK, but I would still like my brother to be with me.
The people (my new family) have a box with a comfy blanket in it and they put me in it shutting me in...I'm a little frightened but  I have been told i need to be a 'good girl' so I will. We go out side to a big box the lady who is carrying me tells me this is called a car. The lady is talking to me I think she said her name is mummy...this I think is funny as she looks nothing like a cat?
So now I'm in the 'car' and the lady puts a thing called a seat belt through my carrier to keep me safe. Then they all get in the car and the car starts to purr....I can feel it rumbling through my carrier. It's not a bad feeling, in fact I find it quite comforting and soon i full asleep.
Some time later I wake up but we are all still in the thing called car...BORING! So I go back to sleep.
Next time I wake up in car has stopped and my family are all getting out. The lady called mummy comes around the car and gets me out, I'm still in my carrier so I can't see a lot as we move through the cold towards a big door surrounded by walls, mummy tells me we are 'home'.
A girl opens the door and we go into a place called living room...it looks nothing like the living room I was in when I was living with the Breeder. The lady called mummy gets me out and I look around, It smells so different and everything is bright and shinny. Mummy puts me on the floor so I can have a look around.






Lots of toys and I keep seeing kittens that look just like me, I try to find the other kittens but I just can't?


The 'family' are all looking at me I decide it's just what they do and had a little play. Soon two of my new family leave they are called nanny and papa. So now I have mummy and the two girls called Amy and Sophie. I just know I'm going to be happy here. After a while mummy says she wants to make dinner and I'm put in my pod. The pen is nice it have food, water, litter tray and a soft squishy bed. I don't like the noise the zippy thing makes but mummy tells me it's OK, I like mummy's voice and I know I can trust her so I settle back down for a sleep...but not before I have a munch of my food and I put my toys in my litter box.





When the family comes back they let me out and I get the have a lovely play with all my new toys. After a while I'm feeling sleepy so I go back to my pod, my bed is in front of the door so I can go to sleep and still watch my family.
Soon mummy's announces it's bed time and after they check I have food and water the zippy door is closed and I have a little play. The mummy turns out the light and I'm let alone in the room in the dark. I'm on my own but I don't feel frightened and I can still hear my family. Soon it's quite and I feel sleepy again. My bed is soooo comfy I sleep well.










Comments

Popular Posts